Saturday, August 16, 2008

Delishus

The advantage of Bookmarking for me would be to find websites for my particular interests, bookmark and tag them, keep them together and share them with other people with similar interests who may well provide me with better sites I didn't already know about. I explored several bookmarks including Random bookmarks where I found e.g. "Why Norwegian is the easiest language for English speakers" which had the following tags: language/Norwegian/linguistics/learning/ and in Danbury Library found our "Mister Pip" with these tags: Booker Prize/civil war/coming of age/childhood/New/Zealand fiction/Ya/Young adult/Papua New Guinea /Charles Dickens.
Libraries can create reading lists, book reviews and are already being used in many libraries. Bookmarks can make a student's research more productive and can be a good place to begin the research.

No comments: