Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still feeding

This has taken hours of exploration and frustration, but it's also easy to get sidetracked. Topix.net - I was surprised at the amount displayed on one screen - largest news community on the web - users able to edit the news and comment on everything - judging by the number of comments this would seem to be a much visited site. Some of the comments remind me of those heard on talk back radio, senseless and bigoted. I found the site easy to use. Syndic8 -I didn't really come to grips with this one, seemed to waste time getting nowhere.
Technorati.com -Interesting blogs on current affairs but I was put off by Google ads. I chose to search under Lifestyle, Photos and Blogs. Here I found an Italian couple blogging their way around the USA and followed them for a while. I clicked on some tags to view photos (Olympics, Obama, Business). Blog directory easy to follow. Found everything from George Clooney to Martha Stewart, Georgia and the Olympics. When Internet Explorer closed down the site I decided it was time for bed.

No comments: